SERVING YOUR GOALS.
As an independent, fee-only Registered Investment Advisor (RIA) and fiduciary, we have the freedom and the responsibility to always act in your best interests. We build tailored financial plans and investment portfolios designed to achieve your life goals.
These five principles guide our actions and our advice:
You meet your full team so that you can put faces to names, since we tap different people for their expertise. We assign two advisors to you so that you can always talk with someone you know and who knows you. We are available to meet with you in person or by phone as often as you like.
We want to know about your life experiences as well as your attitude toward money. We ask lots of questions, many open-ended, to understand your situation, who you are, and how we can best work with you.
You can be assured that our advice is as free from conflicts of interest as possible. As fee-only advisors, our only compensation comes from our clients. We sell no financial products, nor do we pay or receive commissions or referral fees.
integrated, tailored guidance
We review your entire financial picture to develop an investment plan to meet your goals now and into the future. We also work with your other advisors, including accountants and estate attorneys, to coordinate advice.
Believing that you should feel empowered to take responsibility for your money, we look for ways to enlighten and engage. We are committed to continuous learning and sharing helpful information with you, your children and other family members.
We believe that financial planning is the key to reaching your goals. This in-depth exercise aims to determine and prioritize your life goals, and to explore ways to accomplish them through intelligent financial management.
The scope of your financial plan may include:
- Retirement Planning
- Estate Planning
- Tax Planning
- Investment Portfolio Review
- Risk Management & Insurance Planning
- Charitable Giving
- College Planning
- Cash Flow Planning
- Business Planning
Since life and situations change, we encourage you to periodically update your plan.
We base our investment management plan on your unique circumstances, whether you engage in a formalized financial planning exercise or a more informal discussion of your financial goals and situation.
discovery & data gathering
- Learn about your current situation and objectives
- Prioritize specific goals with timelines
- Review current investments
- Assess risk tolerance
- Review your income tax situation
- Establish liquidity needs
- Develop Investment Policy Statement (IPS), including asset allocation and liquidity needs
- Build investment plan, including specific securities
- Establish custodian accounts (TD Ameritrade or Schwab)
- Transfer assets
- Buy/sell investments per the plan
monitoring & rebalancing
- Continuously monitor your investments
- Rebalance portfolio as needed per the IPS
- Provide quarterly performance reports
- Meet with you in person or by telephone